An easy but delicious veggie meal. I like when the cabbage gets almost a little burnt on the edges (although I know this is totally unhealthy). The dressing is both sweet and sour and contrasts nicely with the cabbage. The topping provides a colourful and tasty crunch!
2 heads of Cone Cabbage, quartered (through the root)
1. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and place with cut side up on an oven sheet
2. Roast in 215 C oven for about 30 minutes
200 ml chopped rhubarbs
50 ml water
50 ml ripe, cut up mango
1. Simmer the rhubarb in the water until soft
2. Let cool a little
3. Combine with the mango and run in a mini blender until smooth
4. Serve warm or cold
Pistachio o red cabbage topping:
Chop the nuts and red cabbage into fine pieces
1. Pour the dressing into a wide bowl. Dip the top of a glass into the dressing and press down on a plate to create a circle. Redo this several times, just moving the place for the circle by a little each time.
2. Place the cabbage on top.
3. Drizzle with the topping.
4. Serve with some extra dressing on the side.