These little treats are quick to make, not too sweet and not only gluten free but also dairy free and low fodmap. Don’t forget to refrigerate the coconut cream 24 hours before whipping.
Makes about 25 small treats
200 ml oats
75 ml cacao
25 ml maple syrup
50 ml rice syrup
50 ml grape seed oil (or other neutral oil to your liking)
pinch of salt
1. Combine the above ingredients.
2. Drop (using 2 teaspoons) small heaps onto a baking sheet covered with baking parchment.
3. Bake in 200C over for 8-10 minutes
4. Take out and flatten the base slightly, let cool
Whipped Coconut Cream:
1 can of coconut cream (or milk)
1. Refrigerate the coconut cream 24 hours. Do not shake the can.
2. Scoop out the separated, top creamy layer. Whip into a fluffy cream
3. Place into piping bags and pipe onto the little chocolate bases.
Sprinkle with cacao powder.