A really great side dish which actually uses the cauliflower stalks (most recipes use the florets). Sweet, salty and spicy. Delicious!
Fresh spinach leaves
½ head of cauliflower stalks (the florets cut off to be used for cauliflower rice or similar dish)
½ teaspoon chili flakes
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon miso paste
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Remove the outer cauliflower florets and keep the stalks
2. Chop the cauliflower stalks into smaller, bite size pieces.
3. Fry the stalks in olive oil until slightly browned.
4. Mix the miso dressing and add the pan. Gently simmer for a few minutes.
5. When done, take out the stalks and reserve the dressing in the pan.
6. Toss the spinach leaves with some of the dressing.
7. Cut the walnuts into smaller pieces
8. Slice the radish into thin slices.
9. Add the stalks, walnuts and radishes.
10. Add remaining dressing.