For a festive Sunday Brunch. To be served with Zucchini Blinis.
These crackers will take about 1 hour 15 minutes to make.
150 grams mixed seeds (when in a hurry, I simply use Waitrose Love Life mixed seeds) plus a handful for the decoration.
100 grams gluten free flour (I prefer a mix of 70 grams quinoa flour and 30 grams of buckwheat flour but any gluten free mix will work as long as it’s not self-rising)
1 tablespoon of ground spices (I like to mix fennel, caraway and anise)
2 teaspoons of course sea salt
2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
200 millilitres boiling water
- Heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Add the water and the oil
- Mix well together
- Place the sticky dough on greaseproof baking paper covering an oven tray. Put another sheet of baking paper on top and press on the dough to form a thin layer covering the whole tray.
- Sprinkle some more coarse sea salt on top (optional) and a handful of seeds.
- Pre cut in squares and place in oven for about 50-60 minutes.
- Cool on rack and break apart in squares.
1 can tuna fish in water, 120 grams
5 small gherkins, finely chopped
1 teaspoon French mustard
2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
3 tomatoes, medium sized, finely chopped
½ red onion, finely chopped
½ avocado, chopped
A few drops of lemon juice.