Light and delicious, quick to make and can partly be prepared in advance. The perfect Friday dinner party menu when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
500 g sea bass fillets or other white, firm fish (such as cod)
150 g large, peeled shrimp
200 g mussels, no shell (optional)
1 leek, thinly sliced
2 celery stalks, sliced
2 carrots, sliced
2-4 tbsp olive oil
400g chopped tomatoes
150 ml white wine
1 cube fish stock
0,4 g saffron (to release the full flavour, add the strands to the wine 30 minutes before cooking)
Salt and pepper
- Sauté the vegetables in a large, deep pan.
- Add the tomatoes, wine, fish stock and saffron.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the fish
- Simmer another 10 minutes (until the fish is done)
- Add the shrimp and mussels, re-heat but do not boil.
- Serve with parsley on top.