An easy and delicious dessert. Use low fat yogurt for a lighter version.
Serve as part of a BBQ buffet together with:
Buckwheat Corn Fritters with Sweet and Spicy Chilli Sauce, Nutty Guacamole Pie, Cognac BBQ Marinade, Spicy Plum Chutney and Marinated Tofu.
50 g butter
300 ml gluten free oats
150 ml Demerara sugar (or about 50 ml honey)
1 tsp lime peel, grated
1000 ml mix of blueberries and raspberries
1 ripe mango, diced
2 passion fruits, seeds and juice
100 ml Greek yogurt
2 tsp limejuice
200 ml of unsalted nuts (pistachios, cashews, pecans…)
- Oven at 200 C
- Melt the butter, combine with oats and sugar.
- Spread on greased baking parchment and bake in oven for 10 minutes. Stir from time to time to avoid burning.
- Let cool. Add the grated lime.
- Combine the lime juice and yogurt.
- Place the fruit and berries in a glass, layer with yogurt, nuts and then yogurt again. On top, sprinkle the crumble. Or, using a large plate, layer the same way and top with the crumble.