The soy sauce creates a quite salty chicken dish which is really delicious together with the fruity quinoa. Perfect on a hot summer day!
500 g chicken fillets diagonally cut into 2 cm strips
75 ml gluten free soy sauce
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2-3 tbsp oil, to sauté
1/3 green pepper, finely diced for decorations
300 ml Quinoa (white)
600 ml vegetable stock
1 finely diced leek
3 tomatoes, finely diced (seeds removed)
1 ripe Mango, finely diced
1,5 tbsp olive oil
2,5 tbsp red wine vinegar
3 tbsp hot mango chutney
Salt and pepper
- Marinate the chicken in the soy and vinegar mix for 30 minutes or longer
- Gently sauté the chicken in the oil, while saving the marinade for later.
- When the chicken is browned, add the marinade and let simmer until done.
- Boil the Quinoa in the vegetable stock according to instructions on package
- When done, combine the oil and vinegar with the Quinoa in a bowl.
- Add the finely diced vegetables and fruit and season with salt and pepper.
- Using ring molds, arrange the quinoa on serving plates and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- Add the chicken with some finely chopped green pepper on top.